Ritu Kaur – Bullet QueenDecember 5, 2017
Born to a Punjabi family and raised in Vadodra Gujarat, Ritu Kaur is a swimming coach in an international school in Vadodra. Her tryst with motorcycling began when she was in the sixth standard during summer holidays. She usually spent the vacations at her relative’s house in Punjab. Due to lack of proper public transportation in that small town travel used to be very inconvenient. Not willing to compromise, one fine day she requested her elder cousin brother teach her how to ride a motorcycle. He agreed and taught her how to ride on his Yamaha RX 100. This is the first step how Ritu Kaur – Bullet Queen of Vadodra came in to being.
Ritu Kaur – Bullet Queen of Vadodra, taking it further
When she returned to Vadodra and school started she used to ride to school on her father’s Vespa. During her college she used a TVS Apache to commute. Recently she also participated in the MRF Mogrip National Championship (Ladies 160 -220c). Ritu Kaur represented Team 10 Racing. She gives the complete credit to her coach Mr. Sunil Nigam of team Baroda Automotive Racing ( BAR) for arming her with the skill sets to give reigning champions a run for their money. Done, while allowing her to hone her skills with limited facilities to train and practice. Riding on behalf of Team Kings Autoriders at the recently held Royal Enfield Rider Mania, Ritu Kaur cruised her way to the podium with two trophies much to the joy of her team, well-wishers and fans.
Here is a brief summary of her journey in the field of competitive and non-competitive events
- Founder and Moderator : Bullet Queens – Vadodara
- Runners up of dirt track bullet race riders mania Goa 2016 (Only female participant from Gujarat)
- Motocross dirt track at Kochi carnival 2016 – Winner
- Winner-motocross championship at Trissur, Kerala 2016
- 2nd runner up – Round 3- Pune, MRF Two Wheeler National Championship Rally 2017
- Winner Round 5- Coimbatore, MRF Two Wheeler National Championship Rally 2017
- Winner of Jaipur Dangle Dirt race ladies class 2017
- 1st place, CEAT 2wheeler scooter motocross race in Bhopal 2017
- Winner of Tumkur, Karnataka Dirt race 2017
- First place, Royal Enfield Riders Mania Dirt Race on Bullet 500cc & 2nd Runners up in350 cc
- Winner of Trials Royal Enfield 2017
Gurumail in the News:
Thank you very much savio
Best of luck for your future rituu
Vadodara’s Pride , Bindass SuperBiker BulletQueen Highly Talented & Motivated … With a Humble Heart & always alive Sportsman Spirit.
Highly impressed and happy to know about my celebrity rider friend .. Ritu Kaur rocks
Way to go Ritu ” All the Best” many more Trophies and Medals to come , Keep Rocking
Awesome Ritu…. Keep Rocking. Hope I will join you in ride soon.cheers
Lots of love Ritu. Keep touching new heights. Many more achievements lined up. Proud of you girl.
Best of luck my buddy Ritu wish you all the best n go always ahead
Your are passionate and focussed Ritu Maam Keep going the best is yet to come. Loads of good wishes for your future endeavours One life ❤️ Dream big
Proud of you girl
Best of luck ……