Cafe Racer Riding Denims – photoshootDecember 5, 2017
This month two years ago, Cafe Racer Riding Denims debuted at the India Superbike Festival. Taking the festival by storm it had most of the PYTs walking away with a Cafe Racer package that was now synonymous with our lenses. Adding to the fray were the children who lopped up their merchandise (read caps) allowing a very short shelf life.
In the times of other brand who offered full-fledged “Touring pants”, there was only one of them who went DARK. Nevertheless we had some invasion from the east who vied to be on the saddle of every motorcycle. Taking a stride into the past and looking back at how this brand has developed it array of riding denims is nothing short of a quantum leap! Here’s Celebrating two years of affiliation. Also, as very satisfied customers we have one of the moderators of The Lycans – Pune , Suhas Kumbhar share the lens space with the Yamaha FZ 25.
Cafe Racer Riding Denims – DETAILS as per their website
- Regular waist, 97% cotton 3% Elastane denim
- YKK Concealed zipper at knee to insert slider from above.
- Reflective tape all over.
- Aramid knit placement- Back hip, Thigh, Knee and side leg
- Price includes jeans and a pair of knee sliders
- PLEASE NOTE- The white lines in the images are the reflective tapes
SIZE & FIT
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6’1/185cm and is wearing 34/34.
- See our size guide for more details.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not Bleach
Made in India
Article no. CRKJ017M
Photography: Rishi Lokhande