ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS Review – 1st impressionsMay 11, 2022
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS
The ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS are a niche product for a niche market. Really? Paying the cost of the average entry level riding boot for a your 500cc and above adventure touring motorcycles makes complete sense. But then why spend that much on just a foot peg. Well, the answer lies in the phrase Foot Rest.
The foot rest in simple terms, a place where the rider or pillion places their foot. Riding over long distances and over rough terrain, both human and machine take a beating. Also, keeping your balance is essential too.
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – Solution to a problem or a potential issue we ignored?
Those of us who love buying shoes, its not just about the brand of the money. No, this is not limited to riding boots. This is beyond riding boots. This is the daily use casual sneakers and formal footwear. After all, we spend most of the time with them. Don’t we?
Having faced footing issues am sure all of us can with associate these situations:
- Shoe Bite
- Arch Pain
- Sweaty Feet
Certainly this list is endless. Keeping safety at paramount is where a motorcyclist begins his or her quest for the best riding boot. Be it riding a thousand kilometres in day or sliding through obstacles on a motocross track, an agile foot can decide the podium and overall rankings that is spilt seconds apart. But then again what is missed?
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – “THE DM Project”
Certainly the slightest problems in life keeps us on our toes. Don’t’ they? Missing out on that split second can be crucial. Competition or just casual adventure. Today, we take a Bajaj Dominar set of foot pegs and grind them in place. Yes, we did let the manufacturer know about our intention to retro-fit. This little exercise made it Mahindra Mojo compatible too,
Wait, what? No, this isn’t a typo. We are in fact surprised that the foot pegs slide into place. Even, smoother than butter on a hot knife.
The DM Project will give the foot pegs at least a 1,000kms on:
- Bajaj Dominar – The Xplorer kit D400 on Dipen Nisar’s unit
- Mahindra Mojo XT – Currently we have “Blackie” taking charge on the proving grounds
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – Our 1st impressions
- Compact form factor yet offers more “legroom”
- The adjustable options offers more flexibility
- Spike edges for those offroad shenanigans
- While they are “spikey, the blunt edges safe from potential punctures
- Detachable Rubber Pads. Now, rally setup are a just a few rotations away
- The rubber platform offers optimum comfort for the arch – go the distance literally
- Overall, the product seems to dampen any possible vibrations travelling from the footrests
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – from the manufacturer
This product will completely replace existing Footpegs stock set up. Providing the rider with maximum comfort be it:
- Saddling in off-road riding
- Highway cruising
This is thanks to the:
- Wider surface area
- Die-Cast stainless steel build durable and built to last,
- It can be mounted in its original position or can be lowered by 16mm.
- Lowering the foot pegs gives the rider more bike to squeeze between his legs.
- Thereby lowers his center of gravity and effectively raises the bars when standing.
- Also, the Molded Detachable rubber surface Reduces Vibration.
Thus, it is a perfect companion for your everyday adventures.
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – Facts & Figures:
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant, Die-cast stainless steel with removable rubber top surface
- An aluminum alloy mount ensures that the footrest can fold out of the way if the bike tips over.
- 6061 Aircraft grade CNC VMC Machined Aluminum Mount
- Angle adjusted parallel to the ground ( For stock set up angle call or WhatsApp on +91-9606110606)
- 1″ inch lengthier than the stock
- No sharp edges
- Product dimensions 60x90x55
- Weighs approx. 800 grams (400 grams each)
- The product gets a 3 year warranty on manufacturing defects, not against accidental or natural calamities.
ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS – What’s included in the package:
- Stainless Steel Foot Pegs – 2 Nos
- Detachable Rubber Pads – 2 Nos
- CNC Machined Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mount – 2 Nos
- Torsion Spring (Only for Select Models) – 2 Nos
- 4 x High Strength Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Click here to get your ADVENTURIST PREMIUM ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEGS from GT HOUSE at just ₹3,499/-
About Gear And Throttle House
We bring you the best of motorcycle riding gear, that’s well celebrated around the world, all at one place and to your doorstep. Tried and tested by us, these best in class wearables are chosen by our experts specifically for India. Our mission is to provide world-class, high performance & comfortable riding gear, all at an affordable price.
Still don’t believe us? give us a shout & we will get back to you. (CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH Gear And Throttle House )
Bringing premium & innovative motorcycle riding gear in India at an affordable cost. The place for all serious motorcycle enthusiasts.
Gear And Throttle House are exclusive importers & distributors for:
- Shima Riding Gear Poland,
- Racer gloves & protectors France,
- Raleri Antifog visors Italy &
- Zandona Protectors Italy
The Capital, B Wing, 501, 5th floor,
Baner – Pashan Link Rd, opposite Goodluck Cafe
Baner, Pune – 411045
Connect with GT House –
On Social Media:
About Motourenn – We are Motourenn!
Moto-Tour-Renn – as in motorcycle-touring-racing (Renn – Racing in german).
Our products will make your life easier on your motorcycle whether you are:
- Racing or even
- Grocery shopping! (we all can agree on that for being Indians, right?)
As the manufactures fail to get the accessories that can make the motorcycle much more usable, we come into picture to fill-in these gaps.
Our Journey began in May 2019 as Automel when we wanted to build utility-based accessories for KTM Duke. This included the newly launched ADV-390. The absence of stock touring accessories created a huge potential for aftermarket parts. We started off with the tail tidy kit for the KTM Duke.
Every product takes good amount of research and development with:
- Samples and
- Real-world testing
to meet the needs and check the quality.
Now we are back with a brand new identity and lots of homework on our products keeping two main factors in mind:
- Excellent build quality
- Utility of the product
We have made almost all the possible products focusing on the KTM Adventure 390. So, now it’s time to move on to other segments of motorcycles. Stay tuned with us as we prepare to serve you a plethora of products to suit your needs.
Connect with Motourenn here:
Looking to beat the heat with a premium riding jacket?
Click here to read about the Shima open Air Jacket from GT House