Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest Review: Most Versatile vest yet?December 20, 2022
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – Introduction
The Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest is not just a novelty motorcycling based product. It is a solution to most of the riders needs. Yes, without a doubt there are fantastic utility vests available today in India. The Tactical vest goes beyond being “just a utility offering”. It is also:
- A safety device
- An action camera mount point
- Waterproof case holder for your smartphones
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – Built like a tank?
Certainly keeping safety at the forefront the product is design to assist paramedics or 1st aid volunteers bail you out.So the “chassis” needs to have some load bearing capacity to pull you out. be it the standard stitching or waterproof pockets, they too are toughened up for the ride. Additionally the base layer is thick enough to shield and additional cold draft that comes your way.
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – One vest many ways to “invest”
Use it as a stand alone hi- viz vest, a utility jacket or a fully loaded modular vest. The product offers versatile options and is indeed user friendly. So much of praise, no pointer you ask?
- Molle loops allow for you to hoist the action camera wherever you like to
- The waterproof compartment offers quick accessibility to your cell phone in monsoons.
- A dedicated first aid pocket – whether you are a medic, need to carry first aid kit or general medicines
- Attach the pockets as per your need anywhere on the vest
- Ideal not just for members, perfect for ride marshals too. This made possible due to the rear name panel
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – According to the Manufacturer
The tactical modular high visibility safety vest is a combination of our work with the army products and motorcycle gears. Just like every operator has a different combat style every rider has his/ her own requirement and own riding style. We have combined the tactical molle loop systems used in armed forces for decades with the high visibility vests used in road safety used by riders.
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – Specifications :-
- Back side- 23” Height x 13.5” Width
- Front Side – Height 23’’ x Width 13.5’’
6 Pockets including –
- 1 Gopro compartment
- 1 100% Waterproof Cell phone pocket
- 4 generic use detachable pockets
- 1 safety whistle with elastic attachment
- Plain name tag ( front) for Embroidery 1’’ x 7’’ – 1 piece
- 1 velcro patch for reflective heat transfer 13’’ x 2’’ ( print size 12.5’’x 1.5’’ )
- Maximum height – 25’’/ minimum height 20.5’’
- Maximum width – 7’’ / minimum width 3’’
- Safety Handle to pull rider out safely in case of accident.
Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – Material Build
- Fabric – 1000D nylon
- Inner Fabric – Nylon Taffeta
- Inner mesh – Nylon Foam mesh
- Reflectives – 3M
- Chain – YKK
- Runners – Sun
- Jacket Zipper – YKK / Heavy duty Indian make zips
- Fittings – All our fittings are Indian make ISI-ISO standard fittings
- Warranty – 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects and lifetime post sale service.
- Fit Sizes – Universal
- Molle Loop Size – 1’’ x 2’’ ( may vary a bit where the belts end)
- Thread – ( black and green ) nylon 3 ply
- Stitch count – 15 stitches per inch
- Bartack thread – 3 ply
- Bartack count – stitch no 1 size no 4
Please note – First aid kit and Hydrapouch are not included in this product due to price sensitive nature.
About the Invictus Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest – “described as it is”
Original content sourced from the website for some parts of this section.
Our recent foray into custom made tactical combat related products got us thinking… There is a lot similar in these fields.. Both require split second decisions, both can involve life and death situations and both to a certain extent depends on the skill of the users. As all fighters have different preference so do riders, so we combined the comfort of a classic and basic bullet proof vest with the visual safety of a high visibility vest and included the tactical molle loop system of military gears into riding gears presenting the best of both fields in one product!
Due to its very near resemblance to the vest used by security forces we will not be making it in ANY OTHER COLOUR other than fluorescent green due to high chances of mistaken identity in high risk areas and near border areas. ( especially black and green as these colours are most commonly used )
The pockets provided are the most commonly used and additions can be made as per customer feedbacks.
However at this time we will be unable to provide any customizations. Custom made pockets fitted by customers will not void warranty. The sheer versatility of the product is amazingly utility driven which lets the user use it as per need and modify at moments notice with so many upgradable options features and customizations
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE Tactical Modular High Visibility Safety Vest from the Invictus Touring Gears WEBSITE
Looking to purchase the vest in store? click on the link below to list of dealers near you:
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMIZATIONS NOT PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
For reflective heat transfer ( iron on do it yourself )
Contact Kroozer Shield +91 7627037364
For embroidery patches ( Pune only ) Contact
Macati Army Depot, Kolsa gulley Camp 8600063176
Any service provider providing these services may contact us for adding their names in this section
Invictus Touring Gears – ORIGINS
Invictus was created with providing riders of all bikes the safest possible way of carrying their luggage on long distances. They found that most bags available were made for Royal Enfield motorcycles while doing market surveys . Whereas other motorcycles had very little choices and very few brands with affordable luggage systems.
We therefore decided to make our products as universal as possible so that they would fit all bikes regardless of the make, right from the 90L saddle bag to the 76L detachable saddle bags to our tail bags all have been designed the various conditions of:
- The seat lengths,
- Exhaust height & orientation
- Riders comfort
- Saddle stays – made by various brands to locally made alterations
Taking everything into account we designed the optimum bags , shapes , sizes, adjustments to suit everyone’s needs.
The parent company, Sathe Gadi Karkhana is the oldest mattress manufacturing unit in Pune. Established in 1935 they are no strangers to quality control and understanding peoples requirements.
They believe in complete transparency with their customers and therefore they believe in transparency of every detail – be it of the materials used, right from the fabrics to threads and machines. Then, they let the users decide for themselves
All products are manufactured at their own factory in house –. They do not import anything from China or Pakistan. Influenced by the Make In India movement, Invictus tries to use as much as Indian made raw materials in their products as possible.